Sunday, March 10, 2013

Does anyone ever beat ALS?

Gentle Reader,
This past year I lost a dear friend to ALS.  She had been a long time user of a very few Shaklee products, but never what we enthusiastically call "taking the Shelf".  I wasn't that sure spending money on a whole s..t load of Shaklee vitamins would actually help and I don't know if she would have believed me if I had suggested they would.

Today I heard from another dear friend who I knew had been slipping terribly in the last years, although I wasn't in frequent communication. He and his wife moved back to Denver to be with family soon after his diagnosis of aggressive ALS.  His parents had a Shaklee business and, as is true of most of us who sell these supplements and other health giving products, they consumed a whole lot of them themselves.  He never stopped taking handsfull of Shaklee every day.

Is the following report a freak result in the ALS archives?  Or did his Shaklee long term use give his body the tools and support it needed to do the work along with the medication and surgery--all the interventions by the medical profession made a huge difference from the stem cell treatment on.  His body provided the materials that made it able to respond.  Read on:


March 9, 2013

Dear Family and Friends.

After being diagnosed with ALS in 2009 my condition began deteriorating at an alarming rate.  I received my first stem cell treatment in March of 2011.  The results were remarkable and astounded the neurologists at the University of Colorado Hospital.  My symptoms stabilized and in some cases improved. The EMG tests proved, without a doubt, that my condition had improved. (see foot note).  This is not typical with ALS.  For example, I was reading without my glasses.  My toes straightened out.  I was able to reduce and, for awhile, discontinue my prescription for gabapentin, for nerve pain and spasms.

The stem cells had a lot of work to do.  In November of 2010, I suffered massive pulmonary embolisms.  The blood clots originated in both legs and migrated to both lungs, top to bottom.  I went to the ER with breathing difficulties and blacking out.  I spent 4 days in ICU and 2 weeks recovering in the hospital.  The medical staff had never seen anyone survive such extensive clotting in the lungs.  The back pressure expanded a chamber in my heart.  Somehow I survived.  Thanks to the stem cells I have recovered full function of my lungs and heart.  And, I was able to discontinue warfrin, a blood thinner, after about nine months.  The doctors had predicted I would have to stay on blood thinners the rest of my life.  Again I beat the prognosis.  My pulmonary doctor is researching my case for publication in the medical journals.

In October of 2012 I fell and fractured my femur.  My last follow up visit with the surgeon showed that I had completely healed.  The fact that my body is still capable of healing is remarkable.

In March of 2013 the neurologists  again downgraded my diagnosis from ALS to “Motor Neuron Disease”, and now “Progressive Muscular Atrophy”;   Same family as ALS but less aggressive.

I firmly believe that the stem cell treatments have extended my useful life and mobility.  This is confirmed by the extensive tests done by the University of Colorado Hospital. 

I have also maintained a program of Shaklee nutritional supplementation that I began over 40 years ago.  Until recently I was able to exercise regularly and vigorously.  Also, I am a firm believer in the power of prayer.  And, I have had a significant number of people praying for me.  Wellness and healing are greatly affected by our belief systems and our attitude.

My Sincere Gratitude to Dr. Radar and his wonderful staff.  And a special thanks to those praying for my recovery.

Bill and Theresa Jones
Cell  425-753-5610

“Every man is a prisoner of his own length, breadth and depth of consciousness.”  Nietzsche

Foot note:  An EMG is where they stick needles into muscle groups and send electrical current through them to measure muscle and nerve response.

Be well, Do well and keep moving.
Betsy

Betsy Bells Health4u    www.GrandmaBetsyBell.com
206 933 1889

1 comment:

  1. I Am Mrs vera, i live in Texas (USA).
    [READ MY STORY. ON HOW I GOT MY ALS CURED].
    Truthfully, i was tested ALS positive last 3years. I keep on managing the drugs i usually purchase from the health care agency to keep me healthy and strenghtful, i tried all i can too make this disease leave me alone, but unfortunately, it keep on eating up my life, this is what i caused myself, So last few 4days i came in contact with a lively article on the internet on how this Powerful Herbal Healer get her well and healed. So as a patient i knew this will took my life 1 day, and i need to live with other friends and relatives too. So i copied out the Dr samoda the traditional healer’s email id: samodaspellhome@gmail.com, and I mailed him immediately, in a little while he mail me back that i was welcome to his temple home wereby all what i seek for are granted. I was please at that time. And i continue with him, he took some few details from me and told me that he shall get back to me as soon as he is through with my work. I was very happy as heard that from him. So Yesterday, as i was just coming from my friends house, Dr samoda called me to go for checkup in the hospital and see his marvelous work that it is now ALS negative, i was very glad to hear that from him, so i quickly rush down to the nearest hospital to found out, only to hear from my hospital doctor called Browning Lewis that i am now ALS NEGATIVE. I jump up at him with the test note, he ask me how does it happen and i recide to him all i went through with Dr samoda. I am now glad, so i am a gentle type of person that need to share this testimonies to everyone who seek for healings, because once you get calm and quiet, so the disease get to finish your life off. So i will advice you contact him today for your healing at the above details: Email ID: samodaspellhome@gmail.com… CONTACT HIM NOW TO SAVE YOUR LIFE: samodaspellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete