Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome! Sharing thoughts, ideas and reports about health and wealth

Dear Reader,
A daughter in law has often asked, "what do you actually eat?"  And a step daughter hopes I will teach her daughter to cook healthy food.  So I thought I'd share a little more of my personal health preserving strategies.  Maybe they will help you or someone you know.

Hardly a day goes by that I don't eat greens.  I keep my steamer on the stove, wash kale (all kinds are delicious but I think the dark narrow leaf is the most tender and tasty.  Here's a link to kale pictures.  The one I'm talking about is second from the left top. Just pull the green away from the stem in bite sized pieces, drop in the top of the steamer and 10-15 minutes later, it's done. Sprinkle a little sea salt on top and a small amount of feta cheese for a tasty infusion of flavanoids!   Enjoy.  Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment